Sunday, February 13, 2011

Petsmart Teeth Cleaning Prices

* Poison Our Daily

A new documentary by Marie -Monique Robin (director of The World According to Monsanto) _____________________________________________________________________________


Daring feel part of what we eat ...

I begin today a series of papers that will explain the process I followed to achieve this long investigation which I conducted in six European countries (France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain, Denmark), the United States, Canada, Chile, and India.

Why this survey?
While I was working on the past and this inglorious Monsanto and I discovered how since its inception in the early twentieth century the firm has continued to hide the high toxicity of its products, I asked three questions_:
- Is Monsanto's behavior constitutes an "exception" in the industrial history?
- How are the 100 000 molecules regulated chemicals that have invaded our environment since the end of the hardly second world?
- Is there a link between exposure to these chemicals and the "epidemic of preventable chronic diseases" that the World Health Organization WHO) has found especially in so-called "developed" (terms that I I put quotation marks are those used by WHO)?
Aware that the field investigation was extensive, I decided not interested only to chemicals that come into contact with our food chain from farmer's fields (pesticides) to the consumer's plate (additives plastics and food).
Prior to my new world tour, I completed a long process of preparatory research that included reading many books (one hundred, mostly English), reports, scientific studies and met with experts (toxicologists, biologists, representatives of regulatory agencies) or directly at personal appointments or at special seminars. I also consulted the archives of international organizations such as WHO or the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), which depends on the first.
Text source: Our Daily Poison


0 comments:

Post a Comment