Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Built In Webcam Not Detecting Sony

I drank juice with Darius and Défag '

THE CHRONICLE CC



But gen-nial Saturday evening I spent!


Laughter with Yann, Bigard and Elijah. Frankly, tip-top three here! In addition, the sauerkraut was good, alcohol quantity and charming personalities. I actually did that mater (Ed.: Valais usual turn of phrase) the runner-up Miss World tcheu c'te good (note: another turn of the township romand usual) ... Drank juice with Darius - he has also not stopped to explain the news in Cairo, what do I have to fuck me ... these rebeus - Also drank two to three cups with the king of the Streif - a bit annoying with his knee, but fun nonetheless - and drank a dozen jugs of booze with my boyfriend Pierre-Alain Dupuis. What bustles that one, he shows up at the gala dinner of FC Sion as he is a fan of Servette. Nice but also Pierre-A good drinker ...

short, 1h the raffle ended. I picked up my season ticket won a few minutes earlier - the bastards, north of stepped Abos, I'm going to pick up new c'te beer on the face - my cartoons Giroud (uh ... not Rouvinez Oh no more Bonvin ... I believe actually) and I'm fired. While showing eleven fingers - ask me not how I did ... - HC Tramelan leaders invited by the committee of HC Red Ice for dinner, I go out of MEL and I say: Cheops or dodo? My friend who works in Martigny on the radio being on a trip to Madrid, I decided to go see Olaf in my bed. Tomorrow is game Neuchà '...

Damn if I r'greuteu (note: with emphasis Lower Valais). I arrive at the stadium, the caps. Super ... I miss the match so I turn on my radio to listen to the beginning. I get excited about 102.8, the 99.0 and 104.3 until I realized that Rhône FM, ben is not Neuchà '. Call Pierre-A, he explains a bit early - I love comments, especially by telephone - but this "Boye" (Ed.: insult here) is not able to answer me. I arrived at the stadium, tcheu cte pow (note: new twist Valais usual)! Our ultra swinging fumigants. And I thought it was forbidden ... In short, I notice that I have not messed with my delay. I inflames when Marino alone with this but quickly Bédénik I say quiet, it's Nico, this apple is going to make a "Reset". Neither one nor two (such as number of hooks unnecessary middle French) c't'apôtre we care about in the air only during the first half. Asshole frouze go!

A waved to Peter A. in his cabin and the second half begins ... 47th, 53th Prijovic want returned. He still plays in Sion Cui this? (Editor's note ..) Still no much anyway. We are the only food during the second half this asshole '. 77th Nuzzolo: goal. Damn if it had taken him rather than the Chatton ... 80th, 85th this game sucks, CC will transfer the painter of Challandes I think ... 87th ah, the input Loïc chattounet on its side (!) Law. A shot ronronnage, we will not get far. 94th, it's over. And there, along with the 800 other supporters of Zion I say what I've come here damn! It will be long c'te back. Re-cap ... But bordeul (fundamentalists ..) around the stage Maladière. I arrive home at 21h, I am warm remains of sauerkraut that I ... kohlrabi (fundamentalists ..) yesterday and I turn on Channel ... Lyon-Bordeaux 0-0

But su-per Sunday to me!

Regards, CC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment