Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Long Does Pinot Nior Last

The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build a Home

Then I think of snow, my hat colors Fall.
So I think the eyes colors of our planet, then I think to listen and breathe. So I think
Lovely Bones so I think the secret in the evening on the PC, our expectations, our hidden love. So I think all the words, gestures, acts, shadows and regrets.
I think of love, punishment, the soul of course.
Where does all that played

Soul Love lover


not everything was played with modesty.
I still feel chills in the abdomen, the water rising in your throat, I think the sand, I think the kiss invisible, I think the hands, I think of Angel, I think ... I think. How
detach myself from you?

"Thou shalt be with me forever, forever.
Even hell, my love. "


I love you.
Me too, I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment